As a mother of 5 I am often reminded that although some days seem to drag ... the years fly by. I am thankful for the "moments" and remember along the way ... I must ENJOY THE JOURNEY.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Before the first snow

A couple of weeks ago I made the kids humor me for a few portraits. I was experimenting with my new camera and I had a lot of fun. Warning: A lot of pics to come! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket As you can see some of the kids were a little more cooperative than others. Notice in the group shot that there is a little fluff of hair in the bottom corner representing Avery. Thank goodness I didn't wait a week or we would be taking snow pics.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow you are a great photographer! Those pics are so cute! Isn't it the hardest taking pictures of the little one on the move? I hate it I feel like I can never get good ones! Shelby looks like she is a teenager, so mature and all. I can't wait to see you guys next month, it will be fun to all be together!

Chelsea said...

P.S. we almost didn't post pictures of our pumpkins because of you! Maybe you should go into the pumpkin carving business, cause you have real talent there.

Jolynn said...

Cute pictures- and adorable kids!!! What kind of camera did you buy? I need a new one so I would love any advice or tips!

Anonymous said...

Jil, these pictures are so cute. You must have a great camera and know you are a great photographer. We can't wait to see you.

KT said...

I can't believe how adorable your kids are! And how big they are. It's been too long since we've seen you guys. Glad to see that things are going well for the other "Bartons" :)