
Halle turned 6 this week. I cannot believe that she is getting so big. She is our middle child and such an angel. We need her to keep us balanced and keep the chaos in perspective. She has such a tender heart and such a ready smile.

All she wanted was a bike and so of course we pretended that we didn't have one for her...she just thanked us for the things that she did get and went on with it. When Morgan brought the bike out it was just a bonus to an already great day.

We got to take a poster to school and she was just so thankful for it and so excited about how cute she thought it was (it was really cute, but of course I didn't get a picture).

I usually try to make a fun theme cake, a castle, a crown, a dinosaur... Halle didn't care what she got as long as she could eat it with Nanny and Poppy. We had plans to go to the Brick Oven for her birthday dinner, but when she realized that Nanny and Poppy wouldn't come back to Payson after she decided to go to Wendy's instead (much to her brothers and sisters' dismay).

We had a great party. She wanted a craft party, late over, movie night, with popcorn. So we did our best. We made bracelets and bead designs, played kiss the prince, and watched the new Tinkerbell movie (with popcorn of course).

I think the hit of the party was "heavy, heavy hang over..." We used to play this as kids and it was new to most of the kids at Halle's party, but they laughed so hard when Halle made them a silly wish and when they got to bonk her on the head that I thought for sure there were going to be wet pants.

I just have to say that we love this little angel. Some days I wonder if she is just too good to be true ( I will print this and keep it for when she is 13). Thank you Halle for being in our family and helping us to smile every day.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Halle!! Looks like you had a lot of fun
Happy Birthday Halle! We'll have to agree with your mom we just think you are so sweet and cute and we love you too! How did you do that last pic? I love it! What a great smile she has!
Happy Birthday. I can't believe how old all the kids are getting either. We wish we were closer to join in the celebrations.
Happy birthday sweet Halle! Looks like you had a great day! She really and truly is such a little sweetheart. Love that last picture!
Hey Miss Jilyan!!! I am so excited... and this would be why... I emailed Kelli and asked so politely if I could stalk her blog with permission. She kindly emailed me back and I have been going through her cute family blog for the last half hour... and then... I had an idea.. could her cute SIL also have a blog? YAY!!! And look at all your adorable beautiful kiddos!!! When I think if High School I just giggle cuz I know you really hated me there for awhile and then we spent our week at SUU and I seriously can say I just luv ya to death!!! Thank goodness for tiny cells to lock girls into and make them get along!!! It is good to see your family doing so well. You need to email me so I can see where the heck you guys are at!!! I am going private this week but send me an email... we will catch up!!! ejmadsen5@msn.com
Halle, you are getting so grown up. We are so excited to see you and we love you.
Jilyan, It is Danyale (LeRoy) Christense. It's a good thing that Jessica is a blog stocker, because I get to find old friends through her site. Your family is darling and I love the red hair, your baby blondy is as cute as a button to. I am glad that google made such a great way to find friends. So the stocking isn't one sided you can visit me at christensenlads.blogspot.com
Jil Halle turned 6 a month ago...don't you think it's time for an update?! LOL
Hi Jilyan! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. So fun to hear from you and see your beautiful family!!! The blogging world is such a wonderful way to catch up with friends. I love you! Thanks for getting in touch!!
Christianne
Post a Comment