Yes, it is possible to survive soccer season. However, I did doubt it there for a while. The good news is that next year all 3 soccer kids (Jaxon, Halle and Brock) will get to be on seperate teams so I can try to be in three places at once instead of just two.
We really did have a great season. Halle is a superstar! She is awesome as a goalie and an aggressive little kicker. She scored more goals than anyone else on her team.

Jaxon is hilarious! I know, you're shocked! He actually kicked a goal the last game of the season. I wish I would have captured the look on his face as he ran around yelling, "we won the game! we won the game! Did we win the game?" We still had more than a half to play but he was sure he had saved the day. A lot of the time he was just tackling his teammate Liam, but when we could get him to focus he had a lot of fun.

Brock tried really hard. Let's be honest. We are just thrilled any time we get him off of the couch. He really wanted to be great and gave it his best effort. Unfortunately I think he may have gotten his speed gene from me (yes, Brian and Garrett, that means he's really fast!!) Brock did get one goal and played goalie in one game as well. The important thing is that we had fun! Oh, and that we won more games than we lost ;)
2 comments:
Hey Jil, Remember me? Your neighbor from Logan. I found your blog from Kelli's. It is fun to see you guys. Adorable family! Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog.
Love,
Liz
Liz, I am hoping you check this again. Of course we remember you. In fact, everytime I drive be Spring Lake I think, hmmm I wonder where Liz and Randon are.
I can't email you because you are so private, so email me. jilyanb@hotmail.com
Post a Comment