As a mother of 5 I am often reminded that although some days seem to drag ... the years fly by. I am thankful for the "moments" and remember along the way ... I must ENJOY THE JOURNEY.

Monday, September 15, 2008

This slideshow is coming with applause (because I finally figured it out) and apologies (because of all the pics of Avery I have not shared with everyone (especially gma and gpa in Connecticut). So here is Avery's first year in pictures. You will know by watching that she is totally in charge around here. She has had an attitude since the day she was born. She exibited this most recently by deciding to walk. Notice I did not say she learned how to walk, she just decided. She took a few steps on her birthday and then a couple more in Ferron at Peach Days (1 week apart). Sunday when we got home she just stood up and started walking. Not a couple of steps either, she can walk anywhere and was running with Jaxon by Sunday evening. She definitely has a mind of her own. I don't know what we would do without her, but some days her energy far surpasses mine. It will be our challenge as parents to help her focus that energy in a positive way.

No comments: