Jaxon is not one who likes a lot of down time. He is always looking for something to do and for someone to watch him. As the kids have started school and he has been left at home with me he has become my little helper and I have become his adoring audience. He knows that when I lay Avery down for her afternoon nap I am all his, so he usually finds me a spot in the shade outside and just tells me to watch. He then proceeds to demonstrate his many "talents" for me. These talents include running, jumping, hitting things with sticks, swinging on branches and throwing various items. When he gets tired he just sits down near the sidewalk and watches. He watches for cool trucks and tractors driving by, he watches for the kids to come home from school, and the other day he watched as a police officer made a stop.
So, here is my second attempt at a slide show. Notice the backpack. Jaxon definitely has a mind of his own. He bought this backpack with his birthday money (thanks gma and gpa Bulkley and gma Doris). It came with a set of Diego blocks, which I soon learned were just a bonus to the cool backpack. It doesn't even have straps. But he will not hear of having a different one. I am hoping that the novelty wears off soon.



1 comment:
I'm glad you added Jaxon to the blog. He's just a kid who can't be missed! I bet he's LOVING soccer!
Post a Comment